All about your favorite performers :
The Music Laboratory
- Stevie Wonder, a child prodigy considered as one of the most critically and commercially successful musical performers of the late 20th century.
- Lenny Kravitz, who won the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance four years in a row from 1999 to 2002, breaking the record for most wins in that category.
- Maceo Parker, best known for his work with James Brown in the 1960s, as well as Parliament-Funkadelic in the 1970s.
- Herbie Hancock, whose music is often melodic and accessible; he has had many songs "cross over" and achieved success among pop audiences.
- James Brown, often referred to as the "Godfather of Soul", in a career that spanned six decades.
- The Beatles
- The Rolling Stones